Contactless radio frequency identification (RFID) systems provide a secure and convenient solution for a number of animal identification applications including livestock tracking, and the tagging of pets and racing pigeons For pigeon racing, electronic pigeon rings are used for fraud protection at pigeon races. To prevent fraud, the tags need to be encoded and as a result, authentication issues play a major role in this market.
• Secure authentication of animals.
• Detect several animals at the same time within one antenna .
• Offline data storage through additional memory.
• Fast delivery and lean logistic flow for transponder production through application of the ISO animal number just in time (OTP functionality).
• Best in class read/write operating range.